Thursday, November 13, 2008

I have no idea what I'm doing here.....

You see, I have a couple ideas for blogs, but they're kind of involved.

They are going to require multiple pictures, captions, and possibly some cat juggling.

Ok, maybe not cat juggling.

At any rate, until I can get this going (read tomorrow) you get another lame ass post.

The counter is down to a week until Michael arrives, and we're both of the opinion that this shit is gonna kick some major ass.

But, I've got a ton of shit to do tonight, so I'll chat at you later.

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Tia said...

i never deleted any comments from DELURKING DAY. i promise.

i don't know why yours didn't show up. but i'm sorry!! please try again.

oh and also? you might consider putting an email address on one of your fifty blogs. =) a girl can have a hard time tryin' to track you down otherwise.

xoxo
tia
www.clevergirlgoesblog.com

Beth said...

Dude.
I'm back.
I know.
Be 'fraid.
Be very 'fraid.
Still no texty-texty, though. :\

*humps you while juggling cats*