Saturday, November 15, 2008

There are none so blind as those who will not see....

With a profound title like that, you're prolly expecting some deep philosophical discussion here...

Sorry to disappoint you, but the most exciting thing I did today was brave Walmart.

The sheer volume of people in there was frightening.

I was hoping to find some more X-Files, but the're down to copies of season one and nothing else.

Bastards!!!

I started working on the pictures I took yesterday, but before I got finished, I had to drive Pops out for some errands, one of which was the aforementioned trip to Wally World.

We also went to Lowe's, the grocery store, and uhm...I think that was it.

Ok, I know it's lame again, but then, so am I.

Buenos con queso,

T.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Ok.
So stop being lame.

Thanks.

Your friend,
Me

*muah*