Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I need a running mate....

So, since I plan to run for President (im hoping for 2012 but it may be 2016) I guess I should figure out who I want as my running mate.

As a non-partisan candidate, I don't feel comfortable choosing from one of the major parties, and the so-called 'independant' parties have more nuts in them than a PayDay bar.

This leaves me in a bit of a quandry. I've entertained the thought of naming my son as my running mate, but I'm not sure that would work. I don't know the rules on such things.

I mean, I don't really need to worry about it for a couple years, but it still bothers me.

So, this is it:

I'm calling for your help in choosing.

You can nominate anyone, yourself, or someone you know, but you must give 3 reasons that I should choose your candidate.

Do so in the comments, or if you prefer to remain anonymoous (on the net yeah right) you can email me at kvenya at gmail dot com.

That being said, I guess should finish this cup of coffee and get ready for work.

But I dun wanna.

Buenos con queso,

T.

3 comments:

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

I think it would help if I knew more about your political stance, but that being said... How about Mayor McCheese:

1) Because he (clearly) has political experience.
2) Because he will ALWAYS make you look thin by comparison (ie, you will be the pretty one)
3) He's used to clowns, so he will be comfortable with the Washington company.

T.J. said...

I think you're on to something here, girl.

Points 1 and 3 are amazing, and I've never been the pretty one before....just the smart one.

Wow.

T.

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

I'd vote for you. And this time, I wouldn't even sort of hope for an assassination (see: 2004).