Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Disjointed

I don't really have much to talk about today.

I guess I should say that I managed to kick my cold's ass and send it running for the cheap seats.

I was barely sick at all actually. Not sure if the medicine did it, or the sheer force of my will made it back off. Either way, I'm not sick.

Daylight savings is fucking with me.

It always does.

It's different in the fall tho. Setting the clocks back is supposed to 'give us an extra hour' to sleep and such. Well, sadly, my body clock doesn't work that way. Now, instead of waking up at 6, which is merely an hour before my alarm is set to go off, I now wake up at 5.

Not that I'm really waking up at a different time in general, it's just different on the clock.

That's another thing I'm going to change when I'm President.

You do know I'm running, right?

Well, not this year, but 2012, or 2016.

I'll let you know for sure.

Oh, and if I don't make the actualy ballot, just write me in.

I'm counting on your vote.....

Buenos con queso,

T.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you can bring back the hot dog place you will have my vote.

I have read you have done some pretty amazing things.

Kila