Monday, November 03, 2008

What makes these people think they don't have to pay sales tax?

I swear.

I mean, I know I work in a pawn shop, and we have negotiable prices, but for fuck's sake, everyone pays sales tax.

Well, unless you have a resale number.

Or work for a church.

Every day I hear a counter offer of 'whatever dollars out the door.' Like we have some magical power to suspend state law

Get used to it you fucking cheapskates....




Ok, so I've got 3 addresses. I'll be sending out stuff out in the next few days, so keep an eye on your mailboxes.

If any of the rest of you want prizes, you have to email me your addy...

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

You got mine, right? RIGHT??? I want to make sure I am still on your most-loved list.

Also, my word verification for you today? was "pelated". That is NOT a word. I don't think.

T.J. said...

Yes, I got your addy...You'll have something soon....

And just so you know, I hardly ever see a real word on the 'word verification' thing on the sites I comment on.....

T.