Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Even more X-Files

Did I mention that I bought the second season of the X-Files? I know I told you I bought the first season, but in case I forgot to mention it, I got season 2, too.

I had forgotten how funny the show can be.

I mean, yeah, it's about the strange and unexplainable, but some of David Duchovny's lines are absolutely hysterical, and he delivers them so deadpan.

I wonder how hard it was to deliver those lines without cracking a smile or laughing out loud.

I'm about half way through the season, and I can't wait to watch the rest. I have to say I'm glad I have the whole season tho, cause the last episode I watched last night (last on the disc too) was one of those cliffhangery-to-be-continuted episodes.

I'm soooo glad I don't have to wait a week to find out what happened.

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: