Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Fuck you, you fucking CUNT!!!

Hey, you. Yeah, you.

In the blue WRX.

Let me give you a nickle's worth of free advice, you fucking twatmop. The next time you're on your way to get a fucking coffee, you might not want to start fucking daydreaming about what you're gonna fucking order while you're still fucking driving, as you might not be paying fucking attention to the fucking road, causing you to almost fucking hit someone in a fucking crosswalk, you fucking dumb bitch.

/rant off

Sorry about that. In case you can't tell, I was nearly center-punched on the way into work today. I'm a pretty safe walker. I use the traffic lights and crosswalks at the dangerous intersections. I stop, look and listen, just like I'ma'sposed to. In fact, it was listening that saved my narrow white ass today.

If I hadn't heard her car, and made an aggressive move forward, the bitch would have hit me. I'm not just guessing about the coffee either. I saw her stop at Java Joes, a pretty rockin' coffee house, not 200 yards from where she nearly killed me. I considered going over to her, and haranguing her in my best Long-haired-hippie-freak-in-an-army-fatigue-jacket-Viet-Nam-vet-looking kind of way, but decided against it.

Things like that always seem to carry concequences in real life, so I decided to come here and call her names instead.

I'm too pissed off (still) to write anymore. I may be back later, after I 'adjust' my attitude.


T.

No comments: