Sunday, April 26, 2009

Another awesome fucking family dinner.....

This was tonights fare:




That's Swiss steak, garlic mashed potatoes, and brocoli with grated cheddar cheese.

It was fucking awesome.

Oh, and I totally forgot to take a pic of dessert, which was Pop's home made apple cobbler and vanilia ice cream. That was fucking awesome too.

We played Clue again, and tonight it was Pete in the guest room with the statuette.

And no, tonight I didn't figure it out.

Well, I did know where it happened, but I didn't have anything else when D solved the case.

Hope y'all had a good Sunday.

Buenos con queso,

T.

4 comments:

Beth said...

That Swiss steak may have been totally fucking awesome but it looks like brains or something. I'm just sayin'.

I love Sunday dinners with the family. Best part of the week. I need to conduct more of those. :)

*hugs, humps and other naughties*
Grin.

T.J. said...

Well, despite it's looks (which are prolly different when youve dished it out) it was outstanding.

*humps you back*

Andrea (Off Her Cork) said...

Yum yum!! :D

tusk said...

i won twice in a row on saturday