Monday, April 06, 2009

Nothing grows here.....

Well, what doyou expect, I live in a fucking desert.

I mean, you can coax some things into life, but not very many.

Anyhow, I came to talk about family dinner night, not the climate.

Last night we had tuna salad, pork roast, rice with water chestnuts (yum) and gravy. I washed mine down with a Pete's Wicke Ale.

Desert was another delicious Eskimo Pie.

After dinner/desert/kitchen clean up, we played Scatagories. I'd never played it before, but it was pretty fun. Even tho we didn't actually 'keep score' or anything. I impressed myself by coming up with all 12 answers when the die stopped on 'I.'

What's the deal with that?

Oh, and as far as pictures, you'll just have to do without this week, because although I did remember to bring my camera, I left my SD card at work, like the big dumbass I am.

Buenos con queso,

T.

3 comments:

Kelwhy said...

i LOVE scattegories game - and completely rock at it! just sayin.

T.J. said...

Good deal. We'll have to get together and play a game sometime.....

Beth said...

You big dumbass.

I'm just agreeing with you.

:D