Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Because I'm the grown up, that's why.....

Remember that one?

Did your folks ever pull that on you?

There hasn't really been much going on lately (well except for Easter) that's been worthy of talking about, and that as much as anything is responsible for my posts being 'less than not sucky' lately.

Oh, we did get some fucking snow today.

Yes, you read that right.

FUCKING SNOW

C'mon, it's the middle of April. Can we get this winter shit over and done with already?

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Andrea (Off Her Cork) said...

They used to but then I would pitch a fit demanding a better explanation because that crap didn't fly with me. I was a good kid and did what they said, since they were my parents and all. But damn you better give me a logical reason why I can't do something. :D

And I'm sorry about the snow, what a bummer.

HoosierHerm said...

Yeah, My Mom used to whip that one out now and then, but much like Andrea, I didn't take it well, I would tell her it was a non-sequitur,and then do it anyway !
Ditto on the Snow-Suck too, we haven't had any of the white shit in about 12 days, but it's been cold enough that we could have.
April showers = gloom by the hours.