Wednesday, April 01, 2009

A growing sense of dread.....

Once again, a title that feels dark and portentous, and a post that is not so.

Today was a pretty good day 'at' work.

Just recently, a boat in our warehouse dropped out of pawn, and we're going to list it on ebay. We've done it before, so it's not like a new thing by any means, but what was new this time was that the powers that be decided that I would be the one to go out and take pix/videos of the boat.

I'm not entirely sure why they chose me this time, but I'm glad they did. Jerry (our mechanic and the guy that got the boat up and running) and I debated it, and we were *this* close to going to Tahoe, but decided on Topaz Lake instead.

I won't bore you with the details, but suffice it to say that the first 5 1/2 hours of my day were consumed by that. I got back to work about 2:30, and breezed through the rest of my day. Well, at least part of the rest of my day.

And now, I think I'll play some PS3.

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

HoosierHerm said...

T, Where can we view said pictures ?, It's a gloomy day here, and I could use some glances of Topaz, a boat, and your photography

Beth said...

WTF? Where was I when all of this boating bliss was going on?

Oh. Right. 1600 miles east. BAH.