Thursday, April 16, 2009

So, it's Thursday again.....

And time for another photo, I guess.



For those of you that don't know, that tattoo is on my left shoulder, and contains the names and birthdates of my 2 children.

For those of you that do, well....I guess you already knew that.

I know yesterday was way lame, but I was actually still logged in when I made that post, and I was in a rockin' group with my guild leader, and I didn't want the experience to stop flowing...I'm almost lvl 79....

There really isn't a lot going on these days, so I'm lucky I can find anything to post about. Hopefully, things will get better soon.

Hope you all have a great HNT.

Buenos con queso,

T.

4 comments:

Kelwhy said...

yeah - already knew that - but that's ok. I'll deal with it again... ;)

Kelwhy said...

i've also just tagged you...

Anonymous said...

Very cool :)

T.J. said...

Kel: Heh...and a tag too? I'll have to pop by and see what I need to blog about....

Q: Thanks.