Thursday, April 02, 2009

Oh, grow up.....

Well, here I am again, victim of another crappy night's sleep.

I'm really getting sick of this shit. I mean, am I reaching for the stars here? I don't think so. I just want to be able to lay my bones down and sleep through the night.

No tossing and turning trying to fall asleep, no 'wake up 3 or 4 times and try to go back to sleep' nights. Just one night where I sleep until my alarm goes off.

Is it too much to ask?

I guess so, because I haven't been able to pull that particular feat off in I don't know how long. Well, at least it's Friday (well mine) and if I can manage to slog my way through the next 11 hours or so, I'll be free for another 2 days.

Here's hoping I can.

Ok, now since Herman asked for it, here's some of the shots from yesterday:










Ok so there you have it, my Thursday post.

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: