Friday, April 03, 2009

It kinda grows on you

They say that about lots of things, and I suppose that it's true. There are some things, however, that do not grow on you.

Well, at least they didn't/haven't grown on me.

I've read a couple posts this morning that speak in glowing terms of the thunderstorms in 2 different parts of the U.S. If my memory serves, Ohio and Alabama.

Yeah, those lucky folks get a pyrotechnic surround sound display of Mother Nature's awesomeness, and this is the fucking shit I wake up to:



That's right, fucking snow!!

In April, for crying out loud. It was fucking warm yesterday. The sun was shining, and when I headed to work, there was hardly a cloud in the sky.

Now this.

Granted, it didn't stick to the pavement, so I don't have to worry about trying to avoid all the bad drivers out there, but it still pisses me off.




In other news, one of my new reads/readers (and a change spreader) put up a post about her change. It's a HNT post, and if you click on the picture, you get an even better one.

Go check her out.

Buenos con queso,

T.

3 comments:

sue said...

I'm afraid this is what it is going to look like here on Sunday. We're under a BLIZZARD warning, for god's aake!!! eep!

Anonymous said...

Heehee!

As a Texan, I have to ask, "What the heck is that white stuff on your patio??" :)

T.J. said...

Susie: I'm with you: Let's get this winter over with already.

Q: If you distilled evil down to a liquid and crystallized it, this is what you'd have. Why is evil white? I have no idea.