Tuesday, April 21, 2009

This no sleep thing is really starting to piss me off

It's been weeks now.

Maybe months.

It doesn't matter what time I go to bed, I wake up at like 5:30 am.

I know I bitch about that a lot here, but it's my blog, and I'll bitch if I want to.

The upshot of this however, is that right now, as I type this, I'm so fucking tired I can hardly keep my eyes open. I know that's a pretty exciting thing to share.

I'm sorry if I got any of you overexcited.

That was not my intention.

It's a futile effort, but I'm going to lay down and see if I can actually get a night's sleep.

Buenos con queso,

T.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean 5:30AM? There is no such time as that on any of my clocks! :)

I've started doing this weird thing where no matter what time I lay down & doze off at night, I am wide awake exactly 30 mins. later. I roll over & go right back to sleep, never to wake again until after I've hit the snooze a few times the next morning. Very strange for me, since I usually don't wake up in the night. Hope you have sweet dreams ;)

sue said...

Dare I say the "old" word? You're getting old-er. It happens. Get used to it. Mhwaaa haa haa.

T.J. said...

Q: Well, all my clocks have it, trust me.

Sue: Yeah, you can call me old. Made 43 this past January. But most days, it's not the age, but the mileage.