Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Things never seem to go the way I plan....

Last night, for instance, I was wiped out.

I mean totally destroyed.

I went to be early, like 11:30, and yes, for me, that's early.

The first time I woke up, it wss 1:38. I didn't look the second, or fucking third time, but eh 4th time it was 5:26, and at theat point I just said 'Fuck it,' and got out of bed.

Coffee and a bagel almost set me right, but I was still tired. That was pretty much the theme for my day today.

Tired.

And it hasn't improved noticibly.

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Andrea (Off Her Cork) said...

How about some melanin? It might help you sleep. You can get it either in pill form or walnuts contain it as well. :)

T.J. said...

At this point, I'm willing to try anything short of actually od'ing on secanol or something. I'll give it a try.