Sunday, April 12, 2009

He doesn't let any grass grow under his feet.....

I'm referring of course to the Giant Christian Egg-Laying Rabbit. As I told you yesterday, we colored eggs.

We also did dinner at sis's house today. It was ham, of course, and some trimmings. You can see pix of this and the egg coloring below:















So, can you guess which eggs I colored? I'll bet you can if you try really, really hard. Oh, and doesn't the food on that plate look fucking yummy. Well, just so you know, it was.

Happy Easter, everyone.

Buenos con queso,

T.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't Panic?

The Easter Bunny didn't make it to my house this year. (What's the point, anyways?) I told the kids that he got stuck in the mud. It rained all night, which was why we didn't go to the egg hunt we planned on going to this morning. Oh well.

Glad you enjoyed yours!

Beth said...

Dinner looks fabulous.
I have the same egg coloring cups. x2
I didn't, however, have the pink color that you did. I was a little bothered by that. Although, I did have a ROCKIN' teal color. I would have happily traded the crappy orange for a pink. Any day.

Prolly if I used one of the 12 other tablets I had from last year I might have found a pink. *shrugs* They still turned out cool.

Happy Easter, babe.

*bunny humps*

sue said...

"Don't Panic", huh? LOL

T.J. said...

Q: I did 'Don't Panic' as well as '42,' actually.

Bliss: The acoutremonts were all my sis's. I'm not sure if it was one pack, or parts of many...

Sue: It's a HHGTTG thing....

Kelwhy said...

mmmmm - hammmmmm.

T.J. said...

Kel: Ham is our friend.

Whiskeymarie said...

man, I love me some ham. What did you put in the 'taters? they look yummy.