Saturday, April 25, 2009

It was bound to happen, I suppose.....

Somehow, I managed to forget to post yesterday, but rather than beat myself up over it, or come here with lame apologies about 'how busy I was,' which was 'not at all,' as I didn't even leave the house, or some other lame excuse, I'm just going to accept it.

I've been blogging every day since January 1st this year, so I don't feel terrible that a day slipped by without a post.

Hell, you know how lame some of them have been of late anyhow, so is it really a bad thing that I didn't put up 3 or 4 sentances telling you how all I did yesterday was play Everquest?

I'm sure that's what you all think I was doing anyway.

And you'd be right, just so you know.

Buenos con queso,

T.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's Sunday & I haven't posted since Wed. night. It happens.

Sounds like you had a quiet weekend :)

Beth said...

slacker.

I have an adorable licking and nibbling on my arm. I call him PeeWee. He's my favorite. I need to rescue my tissue from him, though. So fucking cute.

T.J. said...

Q: Mostly. I did do a fair bit of running around on Saturday, but no fireworkd or parades or anything.

Bliss: It's my blog, and I'll slack if I want to...oh, and an adorable what licking and nibling?

Anonymous said...

I wasn't going to ask about that...

T.J. said...

See, I'm the guy that's gonna go there....

...heh...