Sunday, April 05, 2009

Green grow the lilacs

The only problem I have with using 'phrase titles' to fulfill the requirements of the NaBloPoMo theme is that often the title and what I want to say have noting to do with each other.

Which really isn't a problem, I guess, as that's often the case here.

In any event, if you want to know why white people are called gringos, go here.

Ok, so I totally meant to post these photos from our walk yesterday but since I'm a big dumbass, I totally forgot. So, here for your viewing pleasure are some of the items on the discount shelves at my local Save-Mart. Mostly, I chose them for their funny names:

Multimedia message

Did they really name something 'Joint-Ritis?'

Multimedia message

Granted, this is fish food, but if fish could read, I doubt they'd buy this:

Multimedia message

I think this is my favorite:

Multimedia message

Doesn't that sound yummy? And just what the Hell's an isoflavone?

Yeah, I thought so too.

Buenos con queso,

T.

ps those are phone pix, thus the low quality t.

3 comments:

HoosierHerm said...

I wanted to leave a clever comment, but at the moment am having an acute attack of "Joint-Ritis", and while my appetite is blazing, I can't seem to think very clearly about anything except food and sex!,..or possibly, Sex with Food ?
The strange thing about my joint-ritis, is that it's onset is always preceded by smoking some good Herb ??, WhatUp wit Dat??

HoosierHerm said...

P.S., who says fish can't read ? U must have some pretty "tardo" fish out there in Nevada!

T.J. said...

Yeah, the fish here is dumb.... Mostly dropouts that don't have time for....well....school.

C'mon, you knew I was gonna go there.....