Monday, April 20, 2009

As promisted, a better post.....

I'm totally sorry for the abundance of lamosity lately, but what can I say, I'm in one one of my 'grind 'til I'm blind' EQ moods.

Oh, and in case you're interested, yes, I did make level 80 last night.

Ok, for those of you keeping score at home, yesterday was Sunday. This of course means family dinner night at sis's, and pictures of said family dinner.

So, without any further ado, I present last night's awesomeness:


That's everything after grilling.



Pete helped me wash it down....



My sissa made potatoes.



Veggies on the grill



And finally, my plate. Just so you know, I ate all of that, and went back for seconds. It was soooo fucking awesome.

Next week, why don't y'all come on over?

We'd love the company.

Buenos con queso,

T.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That food looks awesome! I'll stop by on my way home from Houston on Sunday :)

HoosierHerm said...

M-M-mm Food looks great as usual, and I still haven't fired-up my grill yet this year, which is weird, because I've usually been able to cook-out a few times in April.
On another note, I see you've got a bunch of hits from the "Chocolate Vagina" quote again ! LoL, wish I could figure out a draw like that, My most popular hits are from East Asia, and they come from Google to see the SNL "Fart-Face" skit on my page ! LoL, wonder if they read anything while there here ?
I'd like to see their faces if they play that Soprano's Vid !
Glad you escaped EQ long enough to eat yesterday ! and Post today !

sue said...

You realize I'm on a DIET, right? Damn... that all looks soooo yummy. *sigh*

Whiskeymarie said...

We grilled this weekend too- turkey burgers & grilled asparagus. Grilled asparagus may be the best food on the planet or any other planet, ever.

T.J. said...

Q: Houston, huh? Party time in the big city? Oh, and I'll fix you a plate. We eat around 6.

Herm: Remember when we barbequed in the snow?

Sue: Sorry, dear, I didn't know. Next week I'll post lousy pictures....grin

Whiskeymarie: Yeah, that grilled asparagus is/was some pretty fine eating.

Kelwhy said...

OMG that all looks so freakin good. DAMN. We are doing a BBQ competition this weekend, so looking forward to the good eats on Saturday! YUM! ;) can't wait - I'll have to post pics from that.

T.J. said...

Kel: My pops makes the best bbq sauce in the known universe.