Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Fools rush in where Angels fear to tread.....

Not that my post is going to have anyting to do with that, I just like that quote and thought I'd use it.

I think Alexander Pope said that.

I was going to watch the total lunar eclipse tonight, but the weather didn't cooperate. As I type this, we hae overcast from horizon to horizon, and I can't even find the glow where the moon's supposed to be.

I kinda knew that there was one going on, but had relegated it to the back corner of my mind. It was brought back to the forefront by a phone call from my technical advisor, James.

He makes a point of always informing me of celestial events as well as technological ones. I just wish I'd been able to enjoy this one.

Did any of you watch it?

Buenos con queso,

T.

1 comment:

Kelwhy said...

nah, we looked too - but it was overcast here as well. sigh...