Monday, February 04, 2008

Sigh....I guess I'll go to work today.....

It sure was nice having 3 days off tho, let me tell you.

I'm suffering from PSD (post superbowl depression) this morning so you'll have to bear with me. Just so you know, it's not just because New England choked. 'They' say that on any given Sunday, any team in the league can beat any other team. I guess that's just another way of saying 'shit happens.'

No, the Superbowl has another significance: Football season is over for another year.

Yes, 9 months of nothing.

Well, not nothing I suppose, but no football. Now, I'm not a fanatic, but I do love to watch when I can. You get to see some great plays, and some tooth-rattling tackles, and it's a good excuse (like i need one) to drink beer.

Ok, time to tend to my tat.

Buenos con queso,

T.

1 comment:

AndiePandie said...

I prefer hockey and it's still on! ;)