Wednesday, February 13, 2008

So, I can finally let the cat out of the bag......

See, I've been keeping a secret.

I've known for a bit now, like a week or two, that Michael (my son for the newbies) was coming to town. See, about 10 mos ago the video store where he was working (while living here also for the newbies) was held up.

And yes, he was forced at gunpoint to do the fuckheads bidding i.e. trying to kick down an office door, and giving him the money.

You know, typical shit.

Well, the D.A. paid to bring him up here to testify. He got here yesterday, did his bit in court today, and is here until Monday, so, tho the reason that he came is kinda fucked up, at least we get a good visit.

I've been unable to say anything, 'cause Mom woulda spilt the beans.

*whew*

I feel better now.

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shitty reason, but glad you were able to have a nice visit, on the DA, even! w00t! Hope everything worked out well as far as that situation is concerned.

Hope you had a decent Valentine's Day. I wore Valentine's socks. That's how I celebrated. :)

*humps you in Valentine's socks*

:D

T.J. said...

Ooooh....Sexy.

I like Valentine's sox.

T.