Friday, February 22, 2008

I did something today that my sister never would.....

See, we were at the mall and sis was treating for some S'bucks (quad cap if you must know) and she bought a package of these kick ass cookies that they sell. In the process of opening them, she spilled one out onto the floor.

Now, I know that she sort of adheres to the 10 second rule, but I also know that there's no way on God's green Earth she's not gonna eat it off the floor of the fukcin' mall.

I, of course, adhere to the 'unless it's wet and I see something adhere to it or I drop it into something wet I'm gonna eat it' rule.

I'm on the phone with L at this point, and she did remind me that there's prolly a floor I wouldn't eat off in any case: That of a public restroom.

Faililng that tho, if I drop it, or you drop it, I'm gonna pick it up and eat it.

Cause that's how I roll.

What are your thoughts?

Buenos con queso,

T.

1 comment:

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

Last week, Phead and I were at the bank, he with a baggie with some nilla wafers and a couple of apple slices, which he kept slinging around. Baggie opened, and food (cookies) ended on floor. I made a big show of saying, "oops, oh well, no more cookies for you, mister! Here, mommy will pick them up and we'll just put them in her purse". And then, we were done and went to the car, and I buckled him in and I handed him the baggie out of my purse, ta da! Cookies again! I worked magic! And I welcome germs.