Friday, December 07, 2007

If it rains cats and dogs, what does it snow?

Horses and cows?

Pigs and chickens?

Sheep and goats?

I ask, because it was snowing today. We didn't get quite as much as they were predicting, at least down here in the valleys. I'm not sure what they got up top, but I'm certain it was a good amount.

It was supposed to snow all day, but only really did for a couple hours.

In other news, I should tell you that I'm typing this on my new (well new to me anyhhow) computer.

How many times have I mentioned my love/hate relationship with work?

Well, add another one on. I bought a HP (yeah but what do you do) with a P4 2.8 Gig processor, 512 megs of RAM and a 160 gig hard drive for the bargain basement price of $60.00.

Yeah, that's right, 60 bucks.

My old machine was just not cutting the gravy anymore, and I'm still waiting for my puter from California. It was just tood good a deal to pass up. Now, when Michael ships/brings me my other one, I'll have a good network set up.

Ok, I guess that's all I have today.

Buenos con queso,

T.

4 comments:

Beth said...

SaWEET.

But I still love my Mac. *rubs it in*

:D

*humps you jolly-like*

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
T.J. said...

Yeah, yeah...I'll have a Mac again one of these days.

T.

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

Oh, T... I think it is really cute that you are working 512 Megs of RAM... I have 1500... :-)