Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas all y'all....

Yesterday was a bit hectic, thus the lack of a post.

Today promises to be at least a little less so, but we'll see. As you can see by the time stamp on this post, I woke up tooooo fucking early again.

It was just about a quarter to 4 when my rebellious brain started kicking at the inside of my skull, telling me to get up.

Well, just so you know, we did our big Christmas dinner (prime rib garlic mashed potatoes sauteed brussels sprouts), and it was fucking awesome. Pops cooked the roast to perfection, and Sis's potatoes rocked the house. The sprouts, cut in half and cooked in butter with bacon are sooooo the shit.

I ate myself into a coma.

We haven't done gifts yet (obviously as im the only one up) but I'll prolly post again later with a loot update.....

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: