Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Well, it's happening again.....

Time was, there was a ton of blogs in my daily rotation. Hell, I read so many I'm surprised I ever found time to post. Then, I just kinda fell out of the routine and stopped hitting 20 sites or so every day.

I just didn't have the time.

Now, with the whole Blog Crush thing, I find my daily list expanding again. Not that I've linked all the sites yet or anything, but my favorites list is getting longer every day.

There's not really much more today. I'm kinda lame that way.

I will say this tho: We have a whole 'screw with you' theme that we do at Christmas. Not a malicious, hurtful type of thing, but a fun 'we got you' type of thing.

Like last year, telling my niece that the big tv/vcr/dvd combo that they were 'hiding' at her house was mine.

Only to reveal on Christmas day that it was, in fact, hers.

Or Pops and I wrapping and re-gifting a set of glasses we had bought for Sis (that she had given back to us).

You know, little things like that. We have plans for a couple good ones this year which I'll tell you about after the fact. I'm not sure if Sis read here much (or ever for that matter) but on the off chance that she stops by, I want them to be as much of a surprise for her as they will be for everyone.

I suppose that will have to hold you for now, as I'm drawing a blank.

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Kelwhy said...

you know - i'm trying to remember how you're whole "buenos con queso" thing came about. Isn't that funnY? I remember it had something to do between you and murph... Hmmm.... don't know why i'm even thinking about that today.

guess i've been lurking around here for a long time.

Anonymous said...

Ooh sneaky. I can't wait to hear about the surprises!