Friday, December 14, 2007

We all have crushes, I suppose.....

It's been a long time since I've had a crush of any type, but in the spirit of Blog Crush Day I've decided to come clean.

To me a crush usually implies somebody new.

Someone you've just met and can't stop thinking about. Someone who makes your life funner and more interesting. Most of the folks over there -----> started out as crushes, and have become life long loves.

The newest addition, and I'm happy to say, my Official Blog Crush, is

The Queen of All Things Sparkly.

I found her by way of NaBloPoMo, and she's the first site I check every day now. She's witty, sarcastic, and knows how to have a good laugh.

Go check her out, and you'll see what I mean.

Carne del diablo,

T.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.videopics.biz/