Sunday, December 09, 2007

It was bound to happen.....

I think I may have mentioned that Sundays are my 'late days,' i.e. I don't have to be to work until 10am. I also get off at 5, which is nice. Due to the fact that I go in an hour later, I usually start my whole day an hour later, you know, getting up, shower, getting ready...all that happy horseshit.

Except for today that is. Yeah, like any good workbot, I got up at 7 and hopped in the shower. It was about 10 mins ago, as I was sitting on the couch enjoying a cup of Komodo Dragon and watching some NFL pregame stuff when it hit me.

It's fucking 7:30, and I don't have to be to work until 10.

Yeah, that's how I roll.

Well, in all actuality, it is. I'm usually early.

For everything. Even work. Even on the average day, I'm at work 15 mins or so early. It's just my way. 'Sides, I need that long to deal with the fact that I'm at work.

Oh well, I guess that means I'll do a little more reading this am.

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: