Saturday, December 08, 2007

So, once again, my prophecy is borne out.....

As I type this, 8:30 on Saturday, December 8th, the Turner Classic Movies channel is showing...

Drumroll, please....

Casablanca.

I know, right?

It was what, 2...3 days ago I was talking about it, and now, here it is. I wish I could channel this ability into a profitable enterprise, such as the stock market, or failing that, the lottery.

Or something.

I don't really have much to say tonight. I can tell you that I didn't do fuck all today, and I enjoyed the Hell out of it. Well, I went to WallyWorld for a few, but I didn't buy anything.

Oh, and I went to Papa Murphy's for dinner. 2 large pizzas for the price of one large from Domino's.

Oh, and Papa's is better.

Well, I guess we'll always have Paris.....

Carne del diablo,

T.

No comments: