Sunday, December 30, 2007

That Motherfucker Got Hit.....

There's a lot to talk about tonight.

I'm watching the Titans play the Colts. It's a win or go home game for Tennessee, and basically their whole season rides on this game. There was a play....I'm not sure when, but the kick returner for the Titans got fucking leveled. I tried to find the video somewhere, but I couldn't.

Watch a couple of minutes of ESPN, and you'll see it.

Then there's this. Whew, I just don't know if I have it in me. First there was my self imposed 'post everyday for a month,' and shortly after that there was NaBloPoMo.

But every day for a year?

Well, at least I still have a day to decide.....

I found out how great the 'watch instantly' feature of Netflix. It's way cool. I clicked around a bit, and within seconds of deciding on Heavy Metal, it was streaming to my computer. It was NOT grainy. It was NOT slow. It DIDN'T lag. I would go so far as to say it was perfect. Just like watching a DVD.

I got a holiday letter from my daughter. She's got more animals on the farm, and is going to be getting her....sigh...learner's permit. Don't get me wrong, I'm not sad she's going to start driving or anything. Just that 'my little girl' is old enough to drive.

Almost.

Makes a guy feel old.

I've got another birthday a couple weeks out. If you've been around for a while, you know how I feel about birthdays. It's kinda funny that my boss has the same birthday as me. She said we'll do something special for lunch the Sunday after, as we're both off on the day.

Last thing:

It kinda snuck up on me, and I'm not sure it's really an event or anything, but I'm astonished to say that this is my 500th post.

Guess that's all I've got for now.

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Beth said...

CHARGERS RULE!
AFC CHAMPS, BAAAABY!!!

:p

T.J. said...

Bite my ass.

T.