Thursday, March 13, 2008

A deep breath, and....Friday

Well, my Friday at any rate.

I had a pretty good day at work, got a fair amount done, and I'm helping my boss (the owner) figure out how to configure the security cameras he bought for his house.

In Mexico.

Yeah, he's got one in Thailand too.....

Needless to say, my boss has a couple bucks.

We've got a storm blowing in as I type this. I think there' supposed to be snow. It's still a little early according to my prediction, but we'll see what happens. Perhaps another storm will roll in behind this one.

Ok, I'm kinda wiped out as it's been a loooong week, and I'm going to take my leave of you all now.

Oh, and what's up with tne 'no comments' thing?

Sigh, I guess y'all don't love me any more.....

Buenos con queso,

T.

1 comment:

Andie Pandie said...

Dags, must be nice to have some dough like that.

We got a storm last night and it's still raining. I hope no more snow because I'm tired of it.