Monday, March 17, 2008

Top o' the fuckin marnin' t' ya.....

That's right me lads and lassies, it's fookin' Saint Patrick's Day.

In case ye aren't aware of it, Oim just over 1/4 Irish. Have been all me life, in fact. I'll be wearin' green t'day, and we're havin' the traditional feast at moy sis's house t'night (corned beef and cabbage).

Methinks I'll also be speakin' (much as im writing) with me Irish accent t'day. It's entirely put on and made up from one word t' the next, but I'm so fookin' good at it that nobody ever knows Oim not Irish.

Just ask Sandra. We met up and drank a bit during one of my yearlies t' Dland, and I put a couple voices on fer her.

She'll tell ye.

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

tusk said...

i was completely outraged at all the people that ignored my holiday i wore green and expected others to be representin but only about 5% of the people i saw yesterday were. it pisses me off i dont take anything away from mlkd or from chris' day so why the fuck they got to bash my heritage when my day comes around. ill give you a call soon ive just been really busy talk to you later

MC

T.J. said...

I figured as much. Back to work, school, and all the other crap that life can toss at ya.

You wanna do Dland this year?

Summer's in, just so you know.

T.