Monday, March 03, 2008

Season (series?) Finale.....

It's like this:

I'll be typing bits of this while I watch the season finale of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. I have mixed emotions about this.

You see, the last time I watched a season finale of a show I liked, it was I'm With Her.

Wait, I take that back.....like's not the right word.....

I fucking loved that show.

There was a nice cliffhanger episode, setting up the next season.

And then.....

NOTHING!!!

Not a hint, not a vapor....I had to go online to find the words 'no new episodes scheduled.'

What!?!

What the fuck does that mean?

I was beyond livid.

And now, a new show I love.

With one of my 'list girls' (summer glau if you must know) is having a 'season finale.' What can I say, I'm nervous.

In other news, I got to take another field trip today.

I went to the library to research some stamps that we have at work. It was kind of a bust, and I ended up just scanning the stamps so that I can send images of them to people that might want to buy them.

But at least I got out of the office for a bit.

Ok, we're just about an hour into the show, and the pizza is here, so I'm out.

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: