Saturday, March 29, 2008

Evan Almighty.....

Well, it's time for another Saturday movie review.....

My Netflix brought me the above mentioned title, and I have to say I've been very excited to see this one since it came out. I mean let's face it, Steve Carrel is one funny mafuh.

Sadly, however, this movie was not the laugh riot I expected it to be. In fact, it was only marginally humorous. I mean, it wasn't bad or anything, it just wasn't all that funny.

There were a couple of grin-worthy moments, but I don't think I actually laughed once during the course of the movie.

I think that's about all I have to say about it. If you like Steve it's prolly worth a look, but don't expect to cry laughing.

It's just not that funny.

In other news, I only got one day off this week. Friday was my only day off, as we have a couple employees out on vacation. That means that I spent today at work. About the only good thing I can say about it is I'll get a day's worth of overtime this week.

That's sweet in it's own way.

Ok, time to cuddle up with a movie I know is funny. Money Talks. Chris Tucker is a funny motherfucker, I don't care who you are.

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: