Sunday, March 09, 2008

Nobody knows anything.....

Well, that may not be entirely true, but it sounded good.

It's also the name of one of the episodes in the 1st season of The Sopranos.

It was a fairly uneventful day, but I'm posting anyhow. I don't know if y'all read every day, but I'm doing my best to post every day.

I don't really have any great insights today, or any controversial matters to discuss.

In fact, the highlight of my day will be in approximately 36 minutes when Dirt comes on. I thought I'd killed that one too, but much to my surprise, it came back last week.

Sure, it's a show about tabloids, but so was The Naked Truth, and I liked that show too.

In all honesty though, it could have just been my crush on Tea Leoni.....and I guess since she married David Duchovny, you could say 'The Naked Truth' is out there......

Well, you could say that if you were/are an X Files fan.

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: