Sunday, March 02, 2008

Even more like a Postal Worker.....

Today, I'm happy to say that instead of cleaning guns, I actually got to shoot one.

No, I didn't cap a robber or anything like that, but I did get to take a $4000 rifle out to the firing range (about a mile from work) and pump a few rounds through it to test it.

Seems the people that bought it can't get it to fire properly.

I, of course, had no problems at all, which leads me to believe that the people that bought it are idiots.

Actually, though, there did seem to be a problem with the magazine (clip) that may have been causing their grief. I told my boss the results of my test, and we're buying them a new magazine to see if it solves their problem.

Of course, if they are, in fact, idiots, buying the new magazine will not solve their problem.

So, yeah, I got to run away from work, get some fresh air, and fire a semi-automatic rifle today, and the best part is, I got paid for it.

Cause I'm just that cool. Oh, and my boss said that I'm his 'official weapon tester' now. I hope he has lots of guns he needs tested, cause I'm all about that.....

Buenos con queso,

T.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I hate guns, just sayin'.
But I am happy that you got to play. :)