Saturday, March 22, 2008

The post that would have been.....

Yesterday, I was going to document 'egg coloring night.'

It was going to include many photos of eggs, and the whole process. Sadly, as I pulled up to sis's house, I realized I'd left my camera at home. Now, it's not a long drive from my house to sis's, not by any stretch of the imagination, but I just didn't have it in me.

It was fun, and everyone got a bit creative with the white crayon...

Sis made one that said 'Eat Me.'

Cause she's cool like that.

Then, last night, I thought about posting, but I was already laying in bed watching a movie and again, I just didn't have it in me.

Besides, I have to get the 'I don't want to post bug' out of my system. You see, I'm going to give the NaBloPoMo a run again.

They're doing monthly runs now, not just November. April's theme is letters.

Ok, time to go find a ham for dinner tomorrow.....

Buenos con queso,

T.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I am coloring eggs as we speak. I love to color eggs. But it always seems as though I end up doing them all by myself. Why is that? Doesn't everyone love coloring eggs?