Monday, March 10, 2008

Home, home on the range.....

Or not.

But I did get to go test another gun today.

This time it was a pistol, and I confirmed that it was a piece of crap.

It jams and misfires.

What a gem, huh?

Still, I did get to leave work and spend time outside in the sun. We've had a string of nice days, and I'm just waiting for winter to come back.

You see, it does this every year. We have cold temps, snow, and all manner of foul weather. Then, come March/April, everyting gets nice....

The sun comes back and the clouds go away. Flowers start to bloom, and on at least 2 occasions, we've planted tomato plants in anticipation of spring. It lasts just long enough for you to start thinking that winter is finally over, then it happens.

Ol' Man Winter shows back up and craps right in your hat. Everything dies, and then it just gets hot. I mean desert hot.

I'm predicting March 19th for the shitstorm to return.

We'll see.

Buenos con queso,

T.

For about 2

No comments: