Thursday, March 06, 2008

I wonder if the other fruits make fun of the Avocado.....

Do they laugh and point and call it 'fatty'?

Lets look at the facts. Do you see the fat content there

27 grams of fat!?!


It's a fucking fruit for crying out loud. Why does it have any fat at all?

My mom says it's because none of the other fruits have any fat, so the avocado has it all....

Either way, I want to know if the fruit stand is full of jeering citrus and others crying out in the 'lingua fruita' 'Fatty fatty 2 by four, can't fit through the kitchen door.'

Fruit can be so cruel.

Buenos con queso,

T.

3 comments:

Princess Sparkle Pants said...

My favorite post ever! This year.

Kelwhy said...

avocado's rock - i bet they are actually the bully of the fruit-world... just saying...

T.J. said...

PSP: Favorite of mine or fave of all?

Kelwhy: Yeah, I love me some avocados, I just hope they don't have hard 'childhoods.'

T.