Thursday, July 12, 2007

Didja ever have one of those days....

Where you just get to spend way too much money?

Well, I had one today.

If you read here at all, you'll know that I got my tat done today. Submitted for evidence:



After which, and with Pops's ok, I went ahead and bought my new camera:



As you can see, it's a digital SLR, and I already looooove it. The image is 6.2 megapixels, and all my other lenses will fit right on this bad boy.

I'm so stoked, I can hardly contain myself. Look for a slew of pictures in the near future. All the kinds of things I could never shoot with my craptacular Kodak Easy Share.

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Kelwhy said...

very cool - but obviously i missed the story of your tat - is it on here somewhere? lemme know...

i really like!

Beth said...

*is jealous of the camera*

sweet tat, babe.