Monday, July 09, 2007

It's sooooo fucking hot!!!

I'm dying here.

I've been sweating like a pig all fucking day, and it's still 9 fucking 4 degrees in my room.

Which, I might add is upstairs.

Yeah, it's a fucking oven up here.

I hope it manages to cool down before I have to go to bed, otherwise I'll never be able to sleep.

This is lame, I know it, but it's just too hot to think.

The Wedding Singer is on as I write this, and if you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. It's one of those funny, sad, happy ending stories.

Not always what I'm in the mood for, but it's really funny when it's funny.

Now it's time for 2 and a Half Men, another good one. Tho it's a t.v. show, it's still a good watch.

Ok, gonna grab a fucking beer and see if that helps cool me down at all.

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: