Thursday, July 19, 2007

Photo Thursday.....

Since I have the new camera at my disposal, I've decided to do a photo post. I'm going to shoot for once a week, but we'll see.

Now THAT's what I call a garage sale:



This was made by using a long shutter speed in a moving vehicle....No, I wasn't driving:



I'll bet you could get this car real cheap:



Another sunset. Of course, since I have the new cam, the sunsets have been a little lame compared to what they usually are. They'll get better, I promise:




This last photo you'll have to click on to get the full effect. As you may know, I have a stat tracker on my site (who doesnt) and I check the stats almost daily. I'm not such an egoist that I need to know how many folks are hitting me up (like both of you) but it's fun to find out where the come from.

Yesterday I found the best hit ever:




That cracked me up. Ok, that's your slice of Carson City for the day.

Buenos con queso,

T.

2 comments:

Kelwhy said...

ROFL- maybe they're watching you...
haha!

Beth said...

heh heh.
He said, 'mounty'.

*snorts*