Saturday, July 21, 2007

It happened again.....

And after I told myself not to let it.

I missed making a big deal about my blogaversary. It was on the 9th of this month, and marked the 3rd year I've been boring you all with the trivialities of my daily life.

Oh well, happy blogaversary to me.

In other news, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows dropped at midnight last night/this morning. I, of course, have no money to buy it right now. My sister's got a pre-ordered copy tho, and she's going to let me read it first, cause she knows I read faster than her.

I'm sure I'll be through it in a couple days. Especially as I'm not working at the mo. There will be very little to keep me away from the reading.

What about y'all? Have you/do you read the Potter novels?

Buenos con queso,

T.

3 comments:

Beth said...

I do, I do, I do!! And I can't wait to get my cute little hands on a copy of #7!! I have a birfday coming up in a month and 6 days and I hope to unwrap it!!

I CAN NOT WAIT!!!

:D
*is giddy*

Beth said...

I feel like a heel for asking this, but, what happened with the job thing and why are you looking?

I'll try to keep up more frequently. *hangs head*

T.J. said...

Heh...I'm already 200+ pages into my copy.

As your question, I went into work a week ago Tuesday, and they told me they no longer needed my services.

Kinda out of the blue, I have to say. I was accused of a couple things that I didn't do, and they sacked me.

T.