Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Lindsay, Lindsay, Lindsay.....

What the fuck are you thinking?

Didn't you learn (just a while ago) that driving under the influence is against the law?

Not to mention holding cocaine?

I was watching CNN (again) and I guess one of the charges on her latest arrest is also driving on a suspended license.

That's the charge that ultimately sent Paris to the joint (not the happy kind), and one wonders if Little Lindsay is headed that way too.

Then there's Michael Vick.

Indicted, and we can hope charged, tried, and convicted for the fucking dog fighting business he is allegedly tied up in. I'm not a big pet person, never really have been. I have a hard enough time making sure I'm fed and taken care of, and I think it would be cruel in the extreme to make another living thing rely on me for their sustenance and care, but by the same token, I'd never treat an animal like that.

Not only the fighting, but the losers are put to death. Hung, poisoned, or simply slammed to the ground, the weak are eliminated. I'm down with the whole 'survival of the fittest' thing ala Darwin, but that's fucking ridiculous.

How can rich people be so fucking bored? I can assure you, if I had even a fraction of either of their money, I'd never be heard from again. I'd hire a driver (take note Lindsay), buy a motorhome, and just travel around, drinking, fishing, and generally having a good time.

I'm easy like that.

In other news: No rain. That's right, our promised (yeah right) storms did not materialize. So, yeah, it's still fucking hot and muggy here. We can hope that the storms come today, but I'm not holding my breath.

I went photo-walking yesterday, so look for pix for Photo Thursday tomorrow. On Friday, I'm happy to say, I'll be going to see The Simpsons. I can't wait. It sooooo took them long enough to finally make this movie.

Ok, enough blather from me.

Pulpo ranchero,

T.

No comments: