Friday, July 06, 2007

I don't know if you've heard.....

But we out west are having a heat wave. I'm not sure exactly how hot it's been during the day, as I'm in an air conditioned room when at work, but right now, at 9:05, it's 90.5 in my room.

Kinda funny that when I looked at the clock, the time matched the temp. Needless to say, trying to sleep in this heat is like trying to outrun the cops i.e. mostly useless.

I bring the 'running from the cops' reference up, because as I type this, there is a suspected dui woman trying to get away from the cops down in the L.A. area. I really don't know what prompts people to try that shit. She's got approximately 11 units behind her, and at least 1 news helicopter follwing her every move. Even if you take the chopper out of the mix, you know they've run her plate, and know who she is and where she lives.

Does she think that it'll all go away if she just keeps driving? As near as I can tell, they're waiting for her to run out of gas. At least that's how it looks. It's what they call a 'slow speed chase,' made famous with O.J. and his Bronco.

She's now been running for miles, and I just can't fathom why. Does she think she can outrun the radio? Word of advice to you all: You can't.

I don't know, maybe she's just crazy from the heat.

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: