Friday, July 20, 2007

Would someone slap me please?

Yeah, right there, on my left shoulder blade.

No, I've not suddenly become a masochist or anything, but that's the recommended (and only) way to stop a tat from itching without scratching it.

Scratching a healing tat = bad.

Unless you want to scratch the ink out, of course, which I don't. I swear, the itching is worse than the actual needle work.

I'm at the 'put lotion on it all the time' stage, and that sometimes helps with the itching, but not always. And it's that 'healing wound' itch that I'm sure you all are familiar with.

If it were somewhere else, it wouldn't be so bad. I can kinda slap it, but the mechanics are somewhat complicated, and I can't get a real good swing at it.

I borrowed D's copy of Resistance: Fall of Man, which is a cool FPS for the PS3, and I've been playing the shit out of it. I kinda miss the vibrating controller (discontinued with the new wireless controllers) but oh well. I seem to miss it more with shooting games, tho driving games suffer as well.

I didn't want this one to be too small, so we'll use a link: More Squigles

Ok, guess that's all I have for now.

Pulpo ranchero,

T.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Cooool.
I hate 'ITS' --Itchy Tat Syndrome.
BUGS.