Sunday, July 15, 2007

I think I'm getting used to it.....

Or maybe it was just cause I was so stoked to get this particular tat, but I barely felt it.

There were a couple times where I felt chills, not only down my left arm, but all the way down my left leg as well, but beyond that, there was very little pain.

I suppose that's a good thing.

Tho it could be bad. The only moderating factor to tattooing (besides the money of course) is the 'how much pain can I take' thing. Based on Thursday's visit, it seems I can take a bit.

I talked to Mark, and he quoted me a price for my (possibly) next one. It's going to be either my snake (born year of the snake), or my Hitchhiker's Guide tat.

The snake will be a coral snake, with it's tail on the top of my foot, wrapping up my calf twice, with it's fangs sunk into the middle of my calf.

The Hitchhikers's one is much eaiser. Simply the workds 'Don't Panic' down the backs of my arms. Don't on the left, Panic on the right.

That would prolly be the more affordable of the 2. He quoted me 250-300 for the snake. They'll both have to wait tho.

Not only do I still need to find a job, but I've got Dland in less than 2 mos.

Outtie.

T.

2 comments:

Kelwhy said...

I wanna see a pic of the new tat - where is it?

T.J. said...

It's in one of the past posts.... Didja ever have one of those days is the name.

The tat is on my left shoulder.

T.