Saturday, July 07, 2007

What the fuck?

Blogger won't let me title this post. I can't click in the box to type the title.

Wierd.

I've been watching the news lately when I blog as there's nothing else on when I get up and do this. Unless I want to watch the 'program length advertisements' for the Showtime Rotisserie Grill, or some 'how I made a million' method that some huckster is trying to con people with.

I've also been hitting up CNN.com, as you may have noticed by my links.

Here's another one: You're kidding me, right?

Oh, and by the way, it's still fucking hot. It's only 88 degrees now (at 7:06), but it's supposed to be over 100 before day is done.

In other news, I'm going to go meet with Mark today to see his vision for my tat. If I have the time I'll post it later, as I plan on taking a pic of it. Worst case scenario, I'll post a pic of it on Thursday (when i get it), or Friday.

Ok, time to make some coffee.

Buenos con queso,

T.

No comments: