Saturday, July 28, 2007

OMFG!!!! I LMFAO.....

At the movies yesterday.

We got kind of a slow start on the day and so ended up going to a later show. It started at 5:00 pm (but was still at the $5.50 matinee price), and I was surprised that the theatre was only about 1/3 full.

Of course, it is Carson City, and we're not all that populated, but I did expect more people. Of course, it's entirely possible that they were all at the earlier shows. If so, so much the better that we were on the late track.

I have to say, I was a bit pissed at the start: Instead of showing 8-9 trailers (which I love) they showed like 3 trailers, and 4 or 5 commercials!!!

Yeah, that's right fucking COMMERCIALS!!!

And not even good ones. I've managed to block out what they were through sheer willpower, but I was fucking livid.

I get enough commericals on tv. Which I usually mute anyhow. I don't like most of them. What pisses me off, is that there are some good ones, which you get to see like once, and then never again. What pisses me off even more is that making good/funny commercials can't be that hard.

I've come up with a few myself. If only I had the facilities, I'd hire myself out and make ads that would not only make folks laugh/think, but also make mountains of money for the companies I represented.

In that vein, I am now accepting donations for The Better Commercial Charity Fund.

If you need the address to send me used computer gear/tax deductible donations, drop me a line for the official website.

Siesta sin pantalones,

T.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I'm right there with ya, man.
Sign me up.
I'll do your graphics for you... or something. Iunno.